Mad Monkey Backpackers Bayswater is set in a beautiful townhouse property. This helps create our Mad Monkey family atmosphere, which means guests meet new friends, whom become great friends.
The property offers all guests an awesome Rooftop with BBQ Facilities that looks over the gorgeous Rushcutters Bay, Ultrafast WiFi, Hot Breakfast, Local Gym Access, Surf Board Hire, Yoga Mat Usage & Yoga Class (Every Monday), Large Security Lockers (BYO padlocks), Tea & Coffee, Organised Events & Nights Out, PS4 + Fifa 19 Gaming Area, Pool Table , TV Lounge.
Our clean dorms, newly renovated bathrooms, new bunks/mattresses, multiple common areas & passionate entertainments staff gives this hostel that perfect atmosphere. Located just off the famous “Golden Mile” in Kings Cross (Sydney’s backpacker Mecca) allows easy access to the best clubs, restaurants & tourist attractions. Plus just a 2 minute walk to the train station & bus stops which will take you straight to the CBD & the beautiful beaches of Sydney.
Due to the restrictions in place by the Government to stop the spread of the Covid-19 Virus we have made some changes to our facilities and operation.
Property Name: Mad Monkey Backpackers Bayswater
Address 1: 79 Bayswater Rd
City : Sydney - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2011
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellation of bookings within 24 hours of reservation will be charged 100% cancellation fee for the first nights stay for the number of beds booked.
- If customer fails to show up for the booking and hasn’t give notice of cancellation, reservation will be marked as no show and you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee for the first nights stay for the number of beds booked.
Terms and Conditions
- We have not made any charges to your credit card. Your credit card details have been collected to secure your reservation only and you will be required to pay all accommodation charges upon check-in.
- We do not accept guests under the age of 18 years old or over the age of 35.
- Prices are quoted in AUD and are subject to change daily.
- Valid credit card and a valid passport are required upon check in.
- If you have made a reservation through an (online) travel agency you must cancel or modify through the agency.
- The following payment methods are accepted; cash, credit or debit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). We do not accept American Express. All credit or debit cards incur a 1% payment fee.
- The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the hostel by guests or visitors of guests.
- $20 fee will be charged for the loss or non-return of any keys to reception upon check out.
- When booking multiple beds in a shared dorm, we cannot guarantee to put people on the same booking in the same room, however we will do our best.
- Guests may not consume or store food and drinks in their rooms. Alcohol may not be consumed in any room at any time. Any alcohol or food found in the rooms will be removed.
- Smoking is only permitted within the designated smoking areas.